D'Addario Reserve Alto Saxophone Reeds (Box of 10)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A premium, filed alto sax reed that offers a rich, warm tone, a heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility, and exceptional tone quality in all registers, a long vamp profile to produce consistency of response, and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation.
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength
Reserve reeds are crafted using naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields. D'Addario has pioneered the first practical and precise system to digitally measure and cut the incredibly complex geometrical patterns necessary to re-invent single reeds. Reserve reeds are cut to the tightest tolerances, offering the most consistent performance.